Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 17 oktober 2013

Tomato soup (without balls)

Who isn't happy with a tomato soup? Personally, it's not my all time favorite, but I like to make it!

Now I think that some people wonder why I write suddenly a blog post in English? It is simple, in the statistics of this blog, I saw that my blogposts are regularly read by people from the UK (and at the same time, I practice my English ;-)). So especially for all the english speaking people, I wrote a blog post in English. Soon I'll also write some in French! Let's start with the tomato soup!


Ingredients:

- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 1 carotte
- 1 bottle of tomato pulp
- 2L chicken bouillon
- salt and pepper
- 1 tin tomato paste
- 2 potatoes

Preparation:

First, we start by cleaning and cutting of all vegetables!


Second, we stew the vegetables in a little butter!

Third, we pour the whole with the chicken bouillon!

Fourth, we add a tin of tomato paste!

Fifth, we bring it to a boil!

Sixt, we use salt and peper to make it a little bit more spicy!

Boil the soup for 20 minutes on low heat!

Finally, we mix the soup smooth!

Have a nice meal! 





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

volrecepten.nl

Topblogs